Friday 25 June 2010

Slaaneshi Kill Team, part 4

And time for another, quick update, starting off with a pile of ripped apart bits:

This is what is left of the second Raptor, I just wasn't happy with him at all. So I'm going to start from scratch, with a new head as well. I'm a big fan of the old Raptor heads, so I was very happy to find this one on Ebay the other day:

And to round it up, so I can finally get some sleep, I have a shot of the next wip stage of 'the Siren'. Still tons of work left, but this pic does give a good idea of what I'm aiming for. Rather happy I finally found a conversion which I could use that spare Morathi head for. She's been in my bitsbox for nearly a decade now and I've always wanted to use it, but never found the perfect mini. Until now that is of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment