Monday 15 February 2010

Witch Hunter log 3 - minor update


Good evening everybody, I just had a tiny bit of hobby time this weekend due to work and carnaval. Yes half of Holland is nursing a week long hangover combined with poorly fabricated customes, so tons of other fun to be had this weekend and first half of the coming week.

As you can see from the above pic, the combat servitor is all ready for paint, so keep an eye out for more pics and updates on him this week. Moving on we have the early work on the two remaining veterans of Lorr's retinue. I got the idea for the Skitarii guy from My Wargaming (link) and I just fell in love with the look of those guys. The hood needs tons of extra work, but I'm certain I can get it to look good in the end!

And while I was at it, I glued a few purity seals to three of the Arbites guys to make them feel a bit for 40K-ish. Nothing special really, but it does work a lot better than I was expecting:

And finally I have a picture of the still very wip Sage, the arms and most of the other greenstuff isn't even dry yet. But here's getting there bit by bit, the helmet in particular should end up pretty good once I get that new visor worked into the basic shape of the actual helmet. Believe it or not, but that is actually an Elysian shoulderguard directly glued onto the helmet, naturally after the old eyesockets were filled with green stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment