Sunday 31 July 2011

*Cough, cough......look at all this dust*

After a bit of a hobby hiatus, I'm extremely happy to hit the blogsphere again. It's been way too long and I look forward to updating my blog a bit. Some over the course of the week I'll be adding some new reviews, articles and just general hobby antics.

So stay tuned, naturally you'll need a few pics to enjoy in the meantime. First the, finally, finished set of objective markers the Arbites-themed IG force:


And secondly some ice Nids and my take of a Tervigon (Puppets War's Living Incubator, which will be getting a lot more attention later this week):


And while we're at it, if anybody out there would like any specific tutorials, reviews or more stuff of something I've already posted up so far, then don't hesitate to let me know. I may be a slow hobbyist, but I am responsive :D

No comments:

Post a Comment